Healthy Low Carb Recipes
- 5oz chicken sliced
- 2 cups (total) sliced green bell pepper and onions (onions shouldn’t be cooked).
Heat olive oil in pan. Add sliced chicken. Season with sea salt, black pepper, garlic salt, chili powder, and cumin. Cook until chicken is no longer pink. Add sliced vegetables, sea salt for season if needed, and stir fry. Add more olive oil if necessary. Cook until vegetables are soft (approx. 5-10min.)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Zucchini shredded or thinly sliced to equal 2 cups
- (Note: you may use other vegetables if desired such as broccoli, cauliflower, etc all finely chopped)
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Heat Olive oil in frying pan (6 – 10 inch) add zucchini, garlic powder, onion powder, fresh ground black pepper and sauté until tender. Mix two eggs in separate bowl and slowly pour over the veggies stirring gently so everything is combined. Cook until slightly firm. Place in preheated oven for additional five minutes. Top with Sea Salt and enjoy.
- Thin sliced Beef for Stir Fry cut into small strips
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sliced Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper
- Onion if desired (onion shouldn’t be cooked)
- Soy Sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- Garlic powder 1 tsp (to taste)
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
Stir Fry meat with Garlic powder and black pepper in Olive oil over medium heat until brown. Add vegetables and stir fry for two minutes more. Add 1/4 cup of water and Ginger and 1/4 cup of Soy sauce and stir fry for additional 2 – 3 minutes until vegetables are tender
Include whatever vegetables you’d like from the approved list and make Kabobs using approved meat of your choice. Remember 2 cups of vegetables cut up and 5 or 7 ounces of meat depending on the meat you choose for your meal. Kabobs can be purchased and ready for you to grill but you’ll have to remove any non approved items.
- Baby Portabella mushrooms-sliced
- Green bell pepper-sliced
- Asparagus-(I use just the first 3 inches)
- Garlic-broken and peeled into individual cloves
- Fresh Basil-shredded
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil, or just enough to lightly coat
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
Place zucchini, mushrooms, bell Pepper, asparagus, and garlic in a bowl and toss in olive oil. Place on baking sheet and put in preheated oven @ 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Take out of oven and place back in bowl. To roasted vegetables, add shredded basil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper and toss. This salad is great hot, but you can also make a couple days worth and eat it cold. yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Set Time 3-10 hours
- 3 medium cucumbers
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 C. white vinegar
- 1/4 C. water
- 1/2 – 1 packet Stevia
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 t. salt
Direction: Peel cucumbers and slice thin. Add sliced onion. Stir together vinegar, water, stevia (or not), salt, and pepper. Pour over slices. Cover and refrigerate at least three hours, 7-10 hours is better.
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time 4-6 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 C olive oil (most will be drained off)
- 14 oz. uncooked shrimp (shelled and deveined with tails)
- 1 T parsley (dried is OK)
- dash seasoned salt
- dash sea salt
- dash pepper
- 1/2 t basil
- 1/2 t oregano
Directions: Mince garlic. Warm olive oil in medium – large fry pan. Add garlic when oil is hot. Add shrimp and cook about 2-3 minutes on each side ntil pink and no longer translucent. Add parsley and seasonings. With mesh strainer over fry pan, drain off all oil possible.
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/8-1/4 tsp Sea Salt.
Rub onto 4 chicken breasts and refrigerate or the afternoon. Cook in olive oil until done.
- 2-3 oz cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower washed and grated
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 glove minced garlic
- 1 egg – beaten
- soy sauce
- sea salt
- small amount of green onions
- olive oil
Scramble egg, cook in olive oil and set aside. Heat olive oil and add garlic. Heat and add chicken, cauliflower, mushrooms, celery, and sea salt. Cook until heated through. Add egg, soy sauce, small green onions. Cook for 4-5 more minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 small green pepper
- 1/4 cup celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup zucchini (or asparagus) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms finely chopped
- 5 ounces of ground lean meat (beef, veal, turkey, chicken or a mixture)
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (add more or less to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Cut the top off the green pepper and remove seeds and ribs. Boil pepper for 3-4 minutes to start the cooking process. In a small bowl, mix rest of ingredients well. Stuff meat and vegetable mixture into pepper and replace top. (If you chose a very small pepper, the top may sit on the filling.) Place in a shallow baking dish and bake in a 400 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.
I count this as 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cups of vegetables depending on the size of my pepper.
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/2 C lime juice
- 1 Tbsp, ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp, sea salt
- 1 Tbsp, ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp, fresh garlic, minced
- 6 (5oz) steaks, all fat trimmed
1. Whisk marinade ingredients and pore over steaks in a shallow pan.
2. Marinate at least overnight.
3. Grill steaks until to desired temperature.
4. Serve with sauteed green bell peppers and other approved vegetables.
(note: I cut the recipe in half or more depending on the number of steaks. Also, I marinate in the morning and have for dinner and it seems to be enough time.)
5oz Hamburger Patty:
Season with sea salt, ground black pepper, garlic salt… or whatever you want. Cook until done.
Add some olive oil to pan. When warm add 1 clove, minced garlic. Stir until fragrant (30 sec) and add sliced mushrooms. Add approximately 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Saute 5-10 minutes until done.
Onions can be very good with this dish but shouldn’t be cooked.
Put mushrooms on hamburger. Use other approved vegetables to make sure you get your 2 full cups.
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 C packed fresh cilantro
- ½ C packed fresh mint
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T peeled and chopped fresh ginger (from one ¾ inch piece)
- ¾ t ground coriander (optional)
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 C zucchini spears ¾ inch thick
- 2-4 (total 14 oz) skinless firm white fish fillets such as hake or cod
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Pulse scallions, cilantro, mint, oil, ginger, coriander, and salt in food processor until a coarse paste forms.
- Season with pepper.
- Toss zucchini with 3 T herb mixture in a bowl.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 5 minutes.
- Pat remaining paste onto both sides of fish fillets. (Leftover paste may be stored in refrigerator for a few days.)
- Push zucchini to edges of baking sheet and arrange fish in center, leaving about ½ inch between fillets.
- Roast until fish is opaque and semi-firm to touch, about 15 minutes.
4 mahi mahi fillets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried (or fresh) parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
sprinkle sea salt & pepper on baking dish (to season bottoms of fillets)
Rinse mahi mahi fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.-you can also sautee the garlic in the oil to calm down the flavor before pouring on top of filets.
- 1/2 cup each: Chopped Bok Choy Stalks, Bean Sprouts, Green Pepper, Mushrooms. (I have also used Celery, Zucchini, and Spinach.)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1 tsp chopped Fresh Ginger
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- (At dinner, I add 5 oz Chicken Breast sliced thinly into bite-sized pieces.)
Heat the oil in a saute pan on hot, then reduce heat to medium or medium high. Add Bok Choy and saute until slightly browned on edges. Add Bean Sprouts and saute until lightly browned. Add Green Peppers, Mushrooms, and Ginger–and Chicken at dinner–and saute until Mushrooms–and Chicken–are cooked through. Add Soya Sauce, Lemon or Lime Juice, and Black Pepper, mix lightly, saute for 1 minute, and remove from heat.
I serve mine on a bed of cut lettuce. I have trouble eating lettuce twice every day, and this disguises it for me. . .almost like a salad with dressing!! Don’t add the Soya and Lemon too early or the Mushrooms will soak up all the flavor and you’ll have very strong Mushrooms while the rest of it is left a little bland. The Bok Choy gives it a little crunch mimicking the addition of onions without cheating!
- 7 oz raw shrimp
- 1 cup mushrooms
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce to taste (from 1/2 to 2 tsp)
- Garlic to taste (I use about 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Heat Olive Oil in saute pan until hot. Add Mushrooms and Garlic. Saute until Mushrooms begin to soften. Add Shrimp and saute until no longer translucent. Add Lemon and Hot Sauce. Saute for 1 minute.
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (usually 1-1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Red Pepper or Chili Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Rub surface of Tenderloin with Olive Oil. Place in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with Ground Pepper and Cinnamon. Place in 400 degree oven for 45-60 minutes. (At 60 minutes you will have no pink inside a small roast but it will still be quite succulent.)
Prep Time: 30 minutes + 1-3 hours brine time
Cook Time: 45 – 50 minutes + 5 minutes rest time
- 3 ½ – 4 lb roasting chicken skin on, 1 C kosher salt (½ C table salt), ½ C Truvia,
- ½ gallon water
- 2 T olive oil, 1 clove garlic (mashed), 1 T Dijon mustard, 1 t fresh (dried) thyme (minced), ground black pepper, 1 ½ T olive oil
- 2 – 3 medium/large zucchini (or other approved veggies), ¾ t salt, ground black pepper, 1 T olive oil
- Brine chicken in salt, Truvia, and water for 1–3 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Mix oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, and pepper.
- Remove chicken from brine and cut out backbone to butterfly chicken.
- Loosen skin across breast and as far down drumsticks as possible.
- Spoon oil mixture under skin and massage around chicken.
- Rub skin with olive oil.
- Flatten breastbone by pushing down firmly.
- Slice zucchini ¼ – ½ inch thick (or break broccoli/cauliflower into flowerets).
- Salt and pepper and toss with oil.
- Line bottom of roasting pan with heavy duty foil and spray with Pam or olive oil.
- Spread veggies evenly across to fill area. Do not omit veggies as these prevent flare-ups and are delicious!
- Place grilling rack on top.
- Arrange chicken on grilling rack with drumsticks facing inward.
- Roast at 475° for 25 minutes, turn pan around, roast for another 20 -25 minutes or until internal temperature in breast is 160°.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on cutting board.
- Blot veggies with paper towel, or drain with slotted spoon, and remove from foil.
- IP dieters should remove the skin, all others will love the crispy skin.
Prep Time: 10 minutes + 24 hours stand time
- 2-3 bunches fresh broccoli
- ½ C cider vinegar
- ½ C oil
- ½ C water
- 1 packet Truvia
- 1 T dill weed
- 1 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 t garlic salt
- Cut broccoli into thin spears.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Place broccoli in shallow, resealable container.
- Pour oil mixture over broccoli.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Will keep for several days in refrigerator.
- 2 cups grated Yellow Zucchini (I grate down to the core and discard the seed section)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder to taste.
Coat saute pan with Oil and heat on medium-high heat (do not allow oil to smoke).
Separate Zucchini into 1/2 cup sections and flatten into “patties”. Place patties in pan, flatten with a spatula, and add Salt, Pepper and Garlic. (You want the patties to be very flat so you get more crispy toasty outside.)
Cook without disturbing until bottom is golden brown. Flip patties and cook until golden brown. Serve hot.
(If your heat is too hot, Zucchini will blacken before it is cooked, but don’t cook so long the Zucchini gets limp. The toastier and crunchier, the better.)
- 1/4 cup finely minced Zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely minced Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup finely minced Garlic
- 1 cup finely minced Crimini Mushrooms
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to taste)
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Celery Sticks (do not cut length-wise)
- Cucumbers (cut in half length-wise and remove seeds to create “boats”)
Mix 1/2 tsp olive oil with each zucchini, green pepper, garlic, and 1 tsp olive oil with mushrooms. Place ingredients in “piles” (do not mix) in oven-safe baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes at 400 degrees, stirring ingredients separately after 20 and 35 minutes. Remove from oven, mix ingredients, and add spices. Serve hot on Celery Sticks, Cucumbers, etc.
|Monday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
2:30pm - 6:00pm
|Tuesday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:30pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
1102 West Indiantown Road
Jupiter, FL 33458